Thursday, May 15, 2014

Ms. Epal

Why do you have to be such an epal?

Today, at the office, Ms. Epal pissed me off big time.

Ever since the first day, I have this certain officemate whose actions piss me off ALL THE FREAKING TIME. Ms. Epal talks a lot, and when I say a lot.. it means.. A HUGE-FREAKING LOT. There was not a second when her mouth would shut up - She babbles and blurt out things, sometimes sensible, most of the time, senseless, every minute.

Let me cut this story short, since I don't wanna go into details about how annoying she is. That's not the point of this entry.

Yesterday at work, we were asked if we wanted to volunteer for something important. I honestly and genuinely wanted to, since the main topic of this thing is of much interest for me. At first, Ms. Epal was not saying a word and seemed disinterested with the topic, BUT when my friend and I volunteered, she volunteered her self too.

Our boss had to remove one person since the committee only needed two representatives.

Well, guess what.. he voted me out.

HOWDARETHEMOTHAFUCKA.

Ms. Epal has this reputation of being a shit-talker. If you don't know what that is, just Google it. She usually joins organizations and events, would commit to activities and all, but in the end, she ditches everyone.

Just imagine how pissed I was when I got voted out for something I was genuinely interested at, and that bitch would just waste the precious opportunity because it was just one of her many spur-of-the-moments decisions which she, all the time, ends up forgetting and setting aside. Ugh.

Gawd, kasi naman noh, grow up. GROW FUCKING UP. This is work, not freaking high school.

1 comment:

  1. grabeeeeeeeee!! this is just disappointing!

    ReplyDelete