I have decided to make a new blog. A more private one.
Finally, somehow, I know what I DON'T want in my life right now. It's so hard to really point out what we want in life, but we could at least decide what we don't want to do or don't want to be. For me, I realized that I don't really want to be the typical teen blogger nowadays who exerts more effort (to a point of desperation) just for their blog to be famous. I don't want fame. I just want a safe haven for all my thoughts (negative or positive).
It's so hard to live in a world where everyone is judgemental and close-minded. The word criticism has now become the same as irrational judgments. What ever happened to constructive criticisms? I don't know what and how it happend, but our generation, 80's and up, doesn't seem to be one of the bests anymore. I used to be a fan of my generation, but after meeting a lot of people from my previous Law school upto my current job, I realized that we're in a world filled with demons (and I pity earth).
Note: The word "demon" is subjective.
I hope you guys get the message.
Anyway, for my first project, I decided to delete unnecessary people on my Facebook page. Do we really have to keep people who we have never even talked to in High School? NO.
I have 1,541 friends on Facebook, but only half of them truly cares for me. The other half? Well, they're just there to observe and wish i-dont-know-what for me.
Today, my goal is to remove half of the "chismosa" people on my Facebook friends list.
No comments:
Post a Comment